SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
All our vehicles are maintained in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and requirements. Buses are not only kept clean on the outside, but are in excellent shape under the hood as well.
In addition to that, we had initiated steps to provide maximum possible safety to students who are travelling in our buses by installing various safety related systems such as:
- Voice Reminder System
- Bell System
- GPS Tracking System
- Tablet – based attendance System
- CCTV Cameras and DVR
- No child left behind /Patrol system
- Digital Display while students on board /Off board
The Yellow School Bus
Yellow school bus - With their extensive safety features and highly trained drivers, school buses are the safest form of transportation for getting children to and from school. The yellow school bus possesses superior safety equipment. The special yellow color is supplemented by distinctive black markings and lights, all aimed at making the bus visible in various kinds of weather and traffic. Buses are equipped with stop arms and red flashing lights alert. Motorists to children unloading and loading the bus and laws have been enacted to punish those motorists who refuse to stop.
We offer option of having GPS system, which can pinpoint bus location, provide detailed route analysis, and offer turn-by-turn route planning. Gain peace of mind with real-time bus tracking and location information on all school buses equipped with this state-of-the-art technology.
CCTV Cameras and DVR
We have installed CCTV cameras and DVR recorder in all of our buses with up to 15 days recording. We introduced this system since 2009. These cameras and DVR recorder help us monitor driver, Bus attendant and students behaviour while on board. Furthermore, in case of any incident, it help us to investigate and rectify the problem.
Education & Safety Programs
Our innovative Safety Program includes:
- Hiring: Candidates must have a clean license with minimum two years experience of driving heavy bus, criminal background check, reference check, drug screen, and a structured interview before even being considered for employment and training.
- Training: We provide periodical training and refresher training to ensure that all staff is aware of their duties and responsibilities.
- Annual Driving Evaluations for all drivers.
- Recognition for employees with accident-free performance.
- Refresher seminars and training – All drivers go through a monthly refresher seminar/training program as well as weekly onsite training.
MAVERICK maintain an outstanding safety record since the inception of the company (2009)
We do everything we can to ensure our employees put safety FIRST.
Throughout the year, our safety education programs focus on safety around the bus’s “Danger Zone,” Pre-Trip and Post Trip checks and procedures.
We reward and recognize drivers with accident-free records every year through our safety recognition programs. Depending on performance, drivers receive cash prizes and are treated to an evening of fellowship with their colleagues at the annual banquet.
Our school partners benefit from our preventive maintenance program. Buses are not only kept clean on the outside, but are in excellent shape under the hood as well.
Vehicles are maintained in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and requirements. Our preventive maintenance program will meet and exceed RTA requirements. In addition, we will follow our company’s preventive maintenance program, which includes the following:
- Daily pre-trip and post trip safety inspection by the driver
- Inspection of belts, hoses, and fluid levels
- Defects found as a result of the above inspections will be repaired immediately if safety related; otherwise, they will be made at the next preventive maintenance inspection
- A preventive maintenance inspection, covering safety and other mechanical components, will be conducted by trained maintenance technicians following strict schedules according to specified days and km
- Manufacturer recommendations will be followed or exceeded on all scheduled maintenance programs, i.e., oil changes, lubrication, belt and hose replacements, component replacements, etc.
Each of our buses is scheduled for regular preventive maintenance inspection according to km traveled